The following information is taken from the page in the Presto website that describes exactly what this is. Check out this interesting site to learn what you can use for your loved ones who don’t have or use computers and the Internet.
What an amazing concept. Who can you think of anyone you know who may want to know about this?
Email People Who Don’t Use Computers!
- Allows you to send email to people who don’t use a computer
- Combination of the Presto Printing Mailbox and Presto Mail service
- Transforms emailed messages into beautiful, easy-to-read e-letters with photos and attachments automatically printed
- Nothing new for your loved one to learn — messages and photos are automatically printed
What is Presto
Presto is a combination of the Presto Printing Mailbox and Presto Mail service. It allows you to use the convenience of email to communicate with loved ones who don’t use a computer or the Internet.
How it works
- Send email, photos and other documents to a Presto-provided email address
- The Presto Mail service transforms emailed messages and photos into printable, full color e-letters
- The Presto Printing Mailbox automatically retrieves messages via the phone line and prints them out
Before and after
Presto transforms your standard email into a beautiful, easy-to-read e-letter.
Easy to use
This is the one electronics product your loved one will actually use, because they don’t actually need to “use” it. They simply pick up the printed messages from the tray, read and enjoy! No checking a computer for messages or struggling with email attachments. It’s all done for them, automatically. There is nothing they need to do or learn.
©2012 Presto Services Inc.
Let me know if you know of anyone who is already using this. I find the concept fascinating! How about you?